Ummmm....I want to post again. Is that acceptable?
I don't understand T-shirts with stupid things on them. If you have enlightment that I am lacking on any of the following, please notify me immediately so I can stop judging the people I see wearing these displays of idiocy. Thank you.
1. "I is a kollege stoodent." The moron factor: kids wearing this shirt in my high school.
2. "99% angel"! REally? (This also includes the "Princess" and "Drama Queen" variations)
3. "I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?" A new definition of "dressed", apparently.
4. "Your boyfriend thinks I'm hot."
5. "This is my [insert activity here] shirt." Cool.
6. "I have issues."
7. "[Insert State here] is for lovers". This is the one I legitimately don't understand.
8. "The voices in my head don't like you" blahblah
9. "I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either."
10.Every single one about drinking and farting and falling down and having an attitude and no brain.
I'm glad these are slowly going out of style. I'm rapidly losing faith in the American people.