Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Bisquick Kind.

The lost art of instant messaging...how do we live in a world where even gmail chat is slightly outdated?
It's not even noteworthy. But I adore it. Her, mostly.

claireds12: Brookie? Sent at 1:43 PM on Tuesday
me: oh hi!
are you still there?
claireds12: Hi!!
me: oh my gosh!
claireds12: Oh my.
me: what?
claireds12: I am so happy!
me: we're chatting on this thing!
i've never done that before.
claireds12: Where are you?
me: library. submitting my paper for music ed
work?
claireds12: Ooh. Good girl.
Yes, ma'am.
me: how's it going?
claireds12: I just realized that I don't have to go to class tomorrow...I am doing very well
me: wahoo!!how was your phys sci test? Sent at 2:16 PM on Tuesday
claireds12: just a sec.. Sent at 2:18 PM on Tuesday
claireds12: ok hi.My test went well. I mean, I got a 73, but somehow I felt great about that!Gotta love science tests. Sent at 2:24 PM on Tuesday
me: good. way better than i ever did.
i'm telling you, you're getting an A.
just wait.
claireds12: Oh geez. I would love that.I'm expecting a B+ though.That seems to be how I do in science classes here.When are you going to be home?
me: Eh, i feel good about that.
claireds12: It's TUESDAY!!!!
me: probably in a little bit, actually
YEAH!
claireds12: Ha ha ha. I forget every week.
I love that I forget though.
It makes me that much more excited.
me: after i make my weekly stop to the bookstore...maybe Handsome Stranger will be there again:D
me too.
claireds12: Yes! Sent at 2:27 PM on Tuesday
me: ohhh i can't wait to see you. do you have a lot to do tonight? Sent at 2:31 PM on Tuesday
claireds12: Not really. I have to watch that creepy silent movie for German.
me: again?
claireds12: I'm feeling some strawberry shortcake tonight, the Bisquick kind.We have FIVE things of strawberries in our fridge.
I bought two today.
me: excellent.
will you teach me how to blog and make things big when you get home?
claireds12: Ooh yeah. I love blogging!
And you get to get paid for it!
me: !!!! i'm so excited!
i'm going to go. I love you, so much. Have a great rest of your time at work-I'll see you soooooon! Sent at 2:34 PM on Tuesday
claireds12: Okay, dear. I love you too.
Good job getting your stuff done.
me: Thanks:D:D Um.I need to tell you something. Sent at 2:36 PM on Tuesday
me: ready?
claireds12: yeah...
me: YOU'RE THE BEST.
claireds12: Aah!!I love you! Sent at 2:39 PM on Tuesday
me: hehehehh.
hey, remember when we had that giggling fest last night? Sent at 2:41 PM on Tuesday
claireds12: Yes.
Yes, I do.
Yes, I love you.
Yes, I'm smiling now.
me: I am so pleased.
And I am also smiling.
claireds12: Ooh! I love when you're pleased.
SO pleased.
me: bahaha! I could never tire of this.
claireds12: Me neither, love.
me: Ah, gee. See you soon

2 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

I have the best friends ever.

Claire said...

The Bisquick Kind.
Gmail.
Life with you is so indescribably exhilarating. No one else would get it.
I'm glad we do.
Your writing has shot high into the air lately. I love reading it!