Monday, February 2, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.


I was just a little sick of Obama being at the top of my blog page.

I had the most amazing hour and a half with Katie tonight. I can't even explain why it was so great! We just talked and laughed and ate dinner and ice cream, considered chopping her some straight-across bangs and facebooked.
I think that's how you determine the friends you'll have for the rest of your life-even moments that are normal are magical because you're having them together.

That's my cheesy thought of the day.

3 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

why did you delete your seed post?

also, i love katie harris too. :)
straight bangs?? yes. HOT.

brooke said...

I didn't delete it. it's under the inauguration one.

Katie said...

bahaha
it's ma face
yes, yesterday was soooooo good :)