Monday, March 23, 2009

Chalk Chuck







I can hardly wait!! THIS Saturday, Festival of Colors. Last year was a total blast, partly because we weren't expecting such wonderful brouhaha-the cardigans, the foreverly pink-tinged WHITE shirts, the llamas, the chalked temple, the delicious pizza afterward (slash scaring the people in the pizza joint with our chalk-diseased skin) and the friends. Although the group is discombobulated this year, I am stoked for another round of incredible pictures, chalk throwing, and memories.
And this time I won't wear a white shirt.

5 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

What hoi polloi!!

(I think that's how you spell it.
Also I don't even know if that is a real phrase. I made it up.)

Breanna Stutz said...

brooke. can i please oh please be part of your life at the festival of colors? meaning, lets get all our favorite people together and go.

brooke said...

YES PLEASE!

kaylie jean. said...

:(

take extra pictures for me, please.

maucotel said...

Sorry (as always) for snatching Claire. I hope you guys had a great time though! I want to see some pics too.