Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I will name my firstborn 'June'

June 3, 2009.
This June's gonna be a great June. Possibly a June to kick all other June's butts.
My brother, my older brother, my best friend brother, gets to fall into my arms in no less than nine days. NINE. I don't know how experienced you are at counting, but people, this is HUGE. Or rather--very small.
If you have spoken to me in the past oh, five months, you understand that I am going crazy. nuts. bonkers. batty. dopey. alfjdalksfjdalsjdfioasjdf.
This brother of mine, he's been a favorite for a while now. A recent favorite: this boy I know named Jared. He's pretty cool. HE gets to fall into my arms...er, I mean, yeah, whatever...in no less than two days, for short, and twenty-one days for long.

Also coming this June: Disneyworld. 'Nuff said, yes?! Family vaca, altogether for the first time in a long time, and probably for the last time in a long time.
Yes, yes, June, I'm feeling pretty great about you this go round.

2 comments:

Kami and Chris said...

My gosh, can it have been two years already? I'm pretty jealous of your June, Brookie.

kendra and jeffrey said...

June sounds delicious! How delightful.