Monday, June 8, 2009

"just party and cry and love each other and go crazy!"

from brooke beecher <brookebee@gmail.com>
to Garrett Beecher <gbeecher@myldsmail.net>
date Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 11:52 AM
subject Re: A God of Miracles
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details Jun 7 (2 days ago)


Elder Beecher,

I was so, so happy to get your email and hear that our fasting helped! We sure do think of you, so much. I know that our God is a God of miracles, and that He really does give us all we need. You have definitely gained a witness of this throughout your mission, and I think that testimony is essential.

As I was getting ready for church today I just kept thinking about how lucky and blessed I am to have the knowledge of the gospel, and how I couldn't function without it. There is so much to worry about even with the knowledge of who I am, where I came from and where I'm going--I can't imagine living without it. I'm so proud and grateful that you have spent this time sharing the light we have with the world.
You have been so strong, and accomplished so much in helping the Lord's work progress.

It's kind of odd that this is the last email I will be sending to you. I'm sure you have some things to wrap up as the last email sesson/pday, so I will be brief.

Jared is here visiting this weekend. We've had a wonderful couple of days together, and we're going to the family's tonight for dinner. It's been so, so great to just be able to be with him, instead of having to just rely on talking on the phone. With just that I forget he's a real person...kind of like you, hah. But needless to say this weekend has been spectacular so far. He has an interview at the MTC tomorrow to teach, and then three more weeks and then he's back foreva!
I feel stupid talking about dumb details of my life because, I don't know if you know this, but I'm going to see you on FRIDAY.
So be good. Keep the faith.
Know how much I love you, and how much Heavenly Father loves you. I know that He is so proud of you and will bless you so immensely for your service. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I LOVE YOU!! GOSH, I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU! alksdjflaksdjflaksdjflaskdjf. It is overwhelming sometimes. Like right now.

Yeah, so, see you later. Like on Friday.

_______________________________________

from Garrett Beecher <gbeecher@myldsmail.net>
to mailto:tbrookebee@gmail.com
date Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 7:43 PM
subject Re: Re: A God of Miracles

Holy crap friday! You hit it on the head sister! We are going to just party and cry and love each other and go crazy! Oh man I am freaking out right now! I have truly been blessed! I love you so much thanks for all the e-mails and love throughout the (literally) yearS. So glad we are going to be reunited so soon! Well I can't even think right now but just know I love you and I can't wait to see you in 100 hours!

Garrett

5 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

Stop it.

kaylie jean. said...

a;sdlfj;alsdkfj;alskdfj;asldkjf;alsdkfja;lskdfj;alskdkfja;lskdfja;lsdkfkja;sldkfkjja;dldkfja;sldkfkj

Katie said...

hauhsaduhaidhaiudhefncewuicnseiuhfbuybevsbvuyesbeybscyes!
pronounce that
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CourtnyJayne said...

It's been two years already? Where does the time go? Tell Garrett I said hello please. I AM SO STINKING HAPPY FOR YOU!

brooke said...

It feels like eternity. I will tell him, but...you should just come see him in person.